2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Review: Until Harmony

Until Harmony Until Harmony by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Until Harmony
When reading any Until book, I always out a timeline of who is who because there ae just too many names to remember now. But with saying that I need someone to make a better one then the one I found on google to refer too.

Until Harmony was everything, I just loved it so much! I couldn’t have asked for a better book, the BOOM was perfect, the writing flawless and the plot was so good it had me hooked. Though every time I read ARR I’m always hooked.

I love that when we jump into this world I know what I’m getting myself into, low angst, low drama and perfect chemistry with to characters falling in love.

Harmony, I really liked her a lot. It helped a lot that she is Nico’s daughter, and I love Nico! Harlen he was everything, he was perfect just like her daddy, and they say that we are attracted to men who are like our fathers!

The heat was flipping awesome, plenty of smexy good times and their chemistry is so good. I loved the secondary characters, seeing all the family the sisters, cousins, Nico!

5 out of 5 stars!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment