2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: Hot and Badgered

Hot and Badgered Hot and Badgered by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Flipping amazing, I can not praise this book enough!

I went into it knowing I was going to like it a lot, but I didn't think I was going to love it this much. I'm not even sure where to begin, the book can be read as a standalone, but then I don't think it really can, I'm hesitant to what way I should say it falls under. Only because this one had so many characters from the PRIDE series pop up through out the story. It to me in important to know everyone, I am so thankful that Shelly is one of my fav authors and that I read everything that she has put out in both this world. It makes me want to go and purchase some of her Crow books, anyways way of topic. Sorry!

Hot and Badgered is about three Honey Badger sisters, though they are not full honey badger they are hybrids, and man do they pack a punch! And then there are the Dunn triplets, omg you guys I am so flipping excited that they are BEARS!

Shelly writes some of the best comedy romance, in paranormal romance she has created one of the best worlds I have ever visited!

Berg Dunn and Charlie Mackilligan are legit the coolest characters, you are going to love them and there siblings, I am really excited to see where this series takes us, especially now that we know who the bad guys are, I feel it in my bones that this is going to be a fantastic new series, interwoven with her Pride series.

Shelly's writing is flawless, it keeps you engaged, laughing and with the small romance burning in the background is the perfect blend to keep me happy. The sisters Max and Stevie, I cant even with them two! they are HILIRIOUS. the bond the girls have is seriously one that you wouldn't wont to mess with. With some mystery, so much belly laughter. I just sat here for 3 days smiling and laughing, enjoying myself getting caught up with everyone, it was the reunion.

On the 27th of March be sure to pick up a copy, Shelly fans the WAIT IS OVER!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment