2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Review: Ruin

Ruin Ruin by Samantha Towle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ruin by Samantha Towle wasn't what I was expecting it to be. This had angst. I am not going to lie, Cam really made Zeus work for it again, you see they were each others everything's that was until he pushed her away, and to make it worse she was pregnant but he didn't know because of reasons I cant tell you. Skipped forward 5 years and they run into each other again, and that is where there story starts, it gets messy, you feel there pain, there ups and downs, I was legit at a place where I was like HURRY UP guys and get you shit together. And it was just the one person who needed to sort there selves. This is most defiantly a second chance romance, Zeus is the champion boxer, and Cam is a single mum with two jobs.... yup there is a wee girl in this book and she is the cutest. lovely story, however... yes I liked the story I just didn't love it. overall the writing is great and so are the characters. I was given an arc for an honest review.
3.85 Stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment