2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Review: Heart on Fire

Heart on Fire Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This entire series, is EPIC!
I don't have beautiful words to weave together, I have always struggled with mixing words. This book was a wonderful conclusion to Cat and Griffin's story. I have loved every single word, I've been on the edge of my chair, lumps in my throat, tears in my eyes and Goosebumps. I smiled and was always cheering them all on. Kato ... I have no words!
The only small issue, is it didn't have an epilogue. I was left with some unanswered questions. My only hope is that the author will write a spinoff series. The characters were wonderfully crafted, perfect balance of romance and action.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment