2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Review: The Treatment

The Treatment The Treatment by C.L. Taylor
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Hello Bookish friends,

I was pleasantly surprised with this book, for myself who doesn't' read a lot of YA I really liked that this one wasn't long and drawn out.
This was my first book by C.L Tayor, I took that into account when rating and reading. This story is aimed at a younger crowd then myself. I enjoyed the characters relationships, and the way the story flowed.

There is not a lot more then I can say without giving to much away, The story isn't long and I would defiantly let my teenage Son read this one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment