2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, September 25, 2017

Review: Seducing the Defendant

Seducing the Defendant Seducing the Defendant by Chantal Fernando
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Seducing the Defendant (Conflict of Interest #2)
by Chantal Fernando


I loved the first one in this new series by Chantal. I just couldn’t love this one as much. Maybe because it is linked to the Wind Dragon MC Series, for me I haven’t finished them yet. The two relate to each other, however I as always love her way of writing stories and making you apart of their world, and love that she can connect everything together. But I think for me because I haven’t finished the MC ones I didn’t connect as well with this one. It’s still a fine read, not my favourite but I can’t wait for the next one in the series.

Jackson Bentley is one fine specimen!!! It is a hot romance, that gives us mystery and suspense and so much heat!

Overall it’s a solid 3.5-4 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment