2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, September 29, 2017

Review: Running into Love

Running into Love Running into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Running Into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds

I admit it, I am a romance junkie (!!!) I love no angst, I love fluffy, sweep you of your feet romances with no added drama…

This was perfect, it was all I wanted from an Aurora Rose Reynolds story, I love the way she writes and can make you fall head over heels with a whole new cast of characters.

I am really excited for this new series, I think it is going to be something awesome to follow all these brothers and sisters and friends to find their own boom.

I am going to keep this short and sweet just like the story, I think everyone will enjoy this easy romance.
Arc was received for an honest review through Netgalley

PNR Book Lover Reviews



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment