2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, September 25, 2017

Review: Night's Caress

Night's Caress Night's Caress by Mary Hughes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Night’s Caress by Mary Hughes

I was given this book to review, I have read Mary in the past and I really enjoyed her stories. This one was for me a solid 3.5 stars.

The story didn’t flow as smoothly as I would have thought it would, when was reading it I felt like I am missing something, it is set in Meiers Corner which is another setting in another series if I can remember correctly.

This story follows Seb (vampire) and Brie, we get the heroine POV and then for Seb we get something a little different.

I liked the idea of FBI agent Seb, is an ancient vampire who is investigating a bunch of murders, and Brie she gets an opportunity to work with the sexy man undercover…

Sparks fly, hot scenes and great dialog. Overall a good story.

PNR Book Lover Reviews


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment