2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, September 25, 2017

Review: Can't Let Go

Can't Let Go Can't Let Go by Gena Showalter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Can’t let go by Gena Showalter
3.5 Stars
I love all Gena books, but I think my heart is always going to be with her PNR stories, I liked this one but I didn’t love it.

Jude was an emotional train wreck, he has lost his wife and daughters to a drunk driver, and Ryanne is the lady to heal him.

This story contains heavy PTSD and second chances.

I liked that this had a touch of, humour and suspense and it tackles all emotion, the characters are perfect for each other and as always, the writing is so well written.

All Gena fans will LOVE this book in this series.

Arc was given to me by the publishers on Netgally
PNR Book Lover Reviews


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment