2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Time For Love (Timeless Love #2) by Laura N. AndrewsReview: Time For Love

Time For Love Time For Love by Laura N. Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars










Time For Love was my very first Laura Andrews book I have read, and I am slightly impressed. I love m/m have for many years now, and I am always slightly apprehensive when I start a newbie author to me, I’m always like err another one trying. I know rough and tough but it is true, sometimes I feel like some are just writing it because they see $ figures or like maybe they are thinking well so and so is writing mm so I am tots going to as well. I have all these mixed feelings when starting something new and out of my little bubble, but I was impressed. I am super happy that I read this book, I really enjoyed it.

Giving it a 4 out of 5 stars.

You enjoyed it so much, and did not give it 5 stars? why?
Because when I got to about 70% roughly give or take some pages, I was ready for it to be over, I felt that the story was done. I think by adding all the stuff that happened from then onwards wasn’t necessary. But this is my own opinion, as I agreed to review an early copy for my own thoughts.

I am freaking adoring Nicolas and Caleb; the chemistry was the perfect blend of sweet and sexy that literally ignites the pages. I love how they meet, I love how they just know they are soul mates from their first encounter.

And wasn’t that the hottest scene, Hello epic bj goodness!

“I want everyone watching us right now to know that we’re together. That you’re with me.”



I loved that this can be read as a standalone, because that is what I have done. I am super excited to another book by Laura. Just from reading this one.

I like the other characters in the series, at one stage I wasn’t too keen on Nicolas best friend she seemed to have her own issues, I’m assuming she could be the next in the series to get her own story. I loved his roommate, and the closeness all his friends have like a family.

I love Caleb! Oh, man did I ever, I love his attitude to life and just him in general he was the perfect guy for Nicolas, as he is shy and withdrawn. But together amazing, there relationship grew over time and I loved how they got to know each other, out of both Caleb was my fav. lol for obvious reasons ❤ He’s hella HOT! Caleb is half Maori, half Aussie … YUM!!!


“When my eyes fall to see my pale hand resting on his dark chest, I take in the contrast of our complexions…”



I love that this is Inst-Love;it’s my jam. It is the perfect sexy read. It is written well enough that its believable and they are truly perfect each other. I love stories where there isn’t hardly any drama or unnecessary angst… unfortunately, there was only one little hiccup and it was dealt with in a couple pages, thank goodness. And that I think this should have been shorter then what it is. I really think Laura has a way to draw us in with her characters and writing, like I’ve said this makes me excited to make me want to read more from her.

I kind of want to know what will happen with them in the future, I really love their relationship.

4 solid stars.

One little thing, it would have been cool if the cover represented the characters more…

Arc was received for an honest review
PNR Book Lover Reviews


  

No comments:

Post a Comment