2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Bombshell (Up-close & Personal Novella No. 1) by Kellie Hart

Bombshell Bombshell by Kellie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars













Was gifted a copy by the author for an honest review!
That review will be coming, just like .... never mind that was rude ;) lol

I'll be back with all the words soon.

Bombshell (Up-close & Personal Novella No. 1)
by Kellie Hart

Here it is, all the words… I freaking loved this book, I loved the characters and I loved the story. I mean a brother’s best friend, romance plus the age gap… hello baby daddy!

Okay not baby daddy, but still! The age gap I kind of like love with any story and that the main chick was this sexy plus size chick covered in tattoos sounds effing hot to me!

This is a novella filled with it all, so funny I was gasping for air, I was also gasping for air because its flipping scorching hot, I honestly couldn’t think if I have read another novella that can pack so much feels in the one book. Bombshell is funny, bitter sweet and it had me crying and I mean ffs I had leaking everything.

Recommend to everyone, I would also recommend sitting on a towel ;0 or under a fan maybe have a glass off crushed ice next to you, and hussbut ready on go and a pack of tissues to clean up all the mess 😊


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment