2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sasha's Dilemma (Dilemma #1) Review

If  you haven't one clicked this awesome read by TL Smith yet well your missing out!!!!


Sasha's Dilemma (Dilemma, #1)Sasha's Dilemma by T.L.  Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well I'm broken.....TL Smith you've broken me into tiny bits with Sasha....but damn what a read!!!!

What can you do when you do everything in your power to avoid love...but it does everything it can to find you...you take the first reason you thinks big enough to give up an run..that's exactly what Sasha did to Josh to avoid facing the fact she loved him!!!!

Years later he's back in her life and he's not letting go easily, he wants his second chance and he'll do anything he has to so he gets it....but what's he not telling Sasha this time round??? And will Sasha get her fairy tale or be left a broken mess???


Honestly after reading this I think it's only fair that Sasha should be as broken as I am, I love TL Smiths writing but this book blew me away I feel gutted and shredded, but very satisfied I made it through with just a lot of ugly crying...

So while I book an appointment with a damn good therapist to get put back together, go one click and please authors love reviews big and small so show some love.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment