2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

RENEGADE REJECT BY DAWN MARTENS AND EMILY MINTON

Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)Renegade Reject by Emily Minton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Review By Ang and Ellen
4 FABULOUS STARS FROM THE Girls at http://pnrbooklover.blogspot.com

Drama, Drama, Drama, Honestly I have finished Renegade Reject a couple days ago and We had to think about our feelings cos they have been all over the fucken show!!

Book 2 in the Renegade Sons MC series. This could be read as a standalone, but in my opinion to get the full MC story I would recommend reading Renegade Lady first.

"What's your name girl?"
"Daisy," I whisper, feeling a blush spread across my cheeks.
"My name's Garret Austin, but you can call me Preach"


And it begins from there.. From when they Meet.. To how the Fall in Love.. How they Grow.. and Fall Apart...

First of All I really did like Reject I LOVE Daisy and I LIKE Preach.... It TOOK me Ages to.. LOVE Him Cos he kept fucking up by sticking his DICK where it shouldnt be, I dont no how i could LOVE HATE him all at the same time but i did!!!

I am no fan of Angst, Im terriable i sometimes get to involved and get anxiety attacks LOL This Little JEM had ANGST a shit TON of Angst!!
Not the kind you can sweep under the rug, NO this has CHEATING.. so for all that know me very well you could imagine my face!!

**INSERT CRAZY FACE**

And just when I thought the CHEATING couldn't get worse....it did he went there with Daisy's best friend...not cool preach not cool at all, he did however redeem himself a little at one stage and I'm thankful for that cause I was fearing for the life of my kindle!!!

Daisy Little Flower, OMG * sigh* I just Love her to bits, she has had a fucked up sad life, her mother is a crazy whore and her Daddy is a drunk!!
Her Grandparents are lovely.. in some weird menage love triangle thing.. but it works for them and its interesting.... But they LOVE her all the same :)

Preach Also has a fucked up life comes from a home of Violence bible bashing parents... Who he escapes and ends up with the Renegades I liked that we got his back story and to see where he came from and what his deal was..

“I told you when we were at the Lords’ compound that you were going to be claimed by a brother. I just didn’t tell you that the brother would be me.”

There love is a bumpy, steamy fuckery of a story with a HEA, Its a rollercoaster of emotions and Im glad i went on them with My Partner in crime Elz :)

"back at you cup cake" ~~Elz

"As soon as Daisy steps out of the back of the clubhouse, I know I've made the right decision. My brothers can fuck with me all they want, call me a pussy every damn day, but seeing the smile on her face makes it all worth it."

♥Angst✓
♥Violence✓
♥Love✓
♥HOT Biker men✓
♥Steamy Sex✓
♥HEA✓

I Loved Duel POV and to get both of there stories, I loved that we get Ice and Kidd as well in this one, It was fabulous to see they are still 100% Perfect and in there little bubble!!

I was lucky enough to read a Arc for an Honest Review so i didnt get to read there BONUS Wedding.. Yet <3 <3

**People I Hate~ Daisy's Mother of a whore and Leah i can not stand them Bitches...

**Who I Loved~~ Skittles, Ice, Kidd, Timber, Resse and the Boys. It was interesting to see what happened in the 6 years we lost in Renegade Lady..
I Liked getting to know the characters more in this also.

If you havent read this series you should go one click your self a copy!!

“I fuckin’ love you. I’ve loved you since I first saw you. I’ll love you until I take my last breath.”

I love the MC world and this story took me there, and thats always a good thing. Honestly i spent half my time wanting preach to man the fuck up grow a set and fix the shit he created!! Yup i said it!! I really enjoyed the story and I love the RENEGADE Series and Will continue with them. I Can not wait for Timber (i wanna sit on his face) and Resse's Stories they are going to be AWESOME!!

4 Fabulous stars from Us Ang and Ellen
Yes Yes Yes Im a Timber Whore, I can not wait for His and Tabby's Story!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment