2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, May 30, 2014

NOT ENOUGH(PARKER SIBLINGS) BY LEIGH ANN LUNSFORD


Not Enough (Parker Siblings #1)Not Enough by Leigh Ann Lunsford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Shit happens every day in life. What matters is how you handle that bullshit. There is nothing you can't get through or get over as long as you want to"

How TRUE is that!!!


Wow, I Loved this Story I love this Family.. I want to be a part of this family!

As Soon as i opened Not Enough I new straight away i was going to love this story!!

♡"As much as i want to sniff her, mark her, and never leave her side, I have to get away from hr to get my shit together"

Brielle Is a sassy smart girl,who is independent and take no shit!! has the heart of gold and would do anything for the ppl she loves, She has recently moved back home to her family's farm.
Brielle is also so very closed of that she hardly ever lets any one in,She got hit with a shitty hand and her grandparents swooped in and saved the day...

Colby is a tall, gorgeous and "eyefuckingdelicious"  he is a physical therapist he is a hopeless romantic and falls in love at first sight with Brielle..He is cheeky, sexy and kinky!!!

I highly recommend this book. What I Really enjoyed was the Music how she didnt no what to say or show how she felt she played a song for him to show him or Colby started to do it towards her.. wooing her making her open her self to some thing wonderful and forever.. Brielle and Colbys connection jumps of the pages wanting you to read more!!

♡"I have not even been home twenty four hours, but yet i have a psycho siblings who are possessed by the devil, and Addy pushing me to open up."

Everyone knows something is Up with Brielle and We go on this ride with her it is Heart Aching. Heart Warming, Giggles and Sighing... But there some angst also it is an Honestly a Fabulous Story i am so Happy I got to read.

♡Fabulous Charaters
Addy, Tyler, Colby, Cam and Dustin they are all so much fun..

♡AWESOME writing had me laughing out loud, Crying and Squirming
"Was he asking about food, because I am half a second away from jumping on the counter, spread eagle and telling him to feast away. I would die of mortification if he just wants chips and dip. See the dilemma i am having here"

♡ROMANCE IS Beautiful!!
"This beautiful, sassy, loving girl dosent think she is worth it. I am ahout to change her mind and rock her world."

♡SMEXY TIME is SO GOOD!!!

I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH, I LOVED THE EMOTIONS IT MADE ME FELL I FELL INLOVE WITH THIS STORY SO MUCH AND THE AUTHOR LEIGH ANN IS FABULOUS!!

"Who Is Stuck one "S" now, motherfucker?"

Has to be one of the funniest moments!!

Go pick up a copy now!!






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment