2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, May 3, 2014

BEGIN AGAIN BY TAMSYN BESTER

Begin Again By Tamsyn was Beautiful story of two ppl who just could not get the timing right. If you read the first book, You will know who Brody and Demi are. We finally get there story which is a bumpy ride to go threw!! I Love this series and I honestly think this one was Fabulous. Amazing Cast the characters are fantastic I really loved we got spend more time with Grayson and Huntley :) If you like Angst with Romance that will make you angry, cry and giggle this is for you!! With out giving to much away, I Will keep it Simple <3 I loved this story and i hope to see more in the future 4.5 beautiful ☆☆☆☆ Stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment