2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Hunted Man By Jaime Reese

A Hunted Man (The Men of Halfway House, #2)A Hunted Man by Jaime Reese
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Everything that has happened to you played a part in defining who you are today. You're strong and determined. You've bee through hell and you're still standing, in spite of it all."

A Hunted Man, Hands down one of my fav MM stories of the year, This series The Men of the Halfway house is amazing!! If you have not yet read them please do you will fall in love with there stories!!

A Hunted Man is about Cam and Hunter, They have a beautiful Story with an age gap which is so lovely to read about. Cam has had a rough life, spent 10 years in prison and he is finally free!!

"No, this wasnt a dream, dammit He was free, free of the bars the solitary confinement and the torture"

There friendship and love blossoms of the page, you can just fell your there watching them fall inlove with each other, I loved this story so much i didnt want it to end!

“I want to wake up with you in my arms every morning. I crave the way you look at me as if I’m a fucking superhero. I love the way you touch me, the way your fingers dig into my skin. I love it when you get all territorial and feel the need to mark me.”

The Story was amazing, so many twist and turns ups and down it took you on a awesome ride.

There Is Mystery that Hunter needs to solve, and its brilliant!!

☆AMAZING CHARACTERS ✓
☆AMAZING STORY ✓
☆FUNNY HUMOR ✓
☆WICKED HOT SEX ✓
☆BEAUTIFUL ROMANCE ✓

A HUNTED MAN has everything I loved and more, Im so great full that Jaime gifted me a copy i adore her writing and her <3

"I want you, no one else. It's your choice to look at me the way you do, touch me the way you do,kiss me the way you do....

I cant wait to see where the next story takes us, i was so happy to see Julian and Matt from the first story.

5++ Stars from me, I hope every M/M fan will go and try this series

I want to wake up with you in my arms every morning. I crave the way you look at me as im a fucking superhero....





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment