2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Unbreakable By Amie Nichols

UnbreakableUnbreakable by Amie Nichols

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A Fabulous suspense/ Romance, April 19, 2014

This review is from: Unbreakable (Cypress Grove Series) (Kindle Edition)
WARNING CLIFFHANGER!!!!
Unbreakable kept my attention the whole time i was reading, i really enjoyed the mystery that is Lilly Sumnor!
After Her "Adopted Parents" have Died Lilly is left with a lot of money.. aka.. A MILLIONAIRE worth of $$$

I loved the chemistry between Luke and Lilly it was of the charts sexy!! Perfect amount of Sex and Romance.

"He places a feather light kiss on my forehead before he turns to head to the cottage."dream sweet,Lilly flower." his words are like tiny pins prickling all over my skin."

I found my self captivated in the story and couldn't put it down, i really wanted to no more of WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHY, HOW??
I Laughed, I was Squrming and I was on the edge of my seat at times!!

So many questions were being asked to be answered with yet an question.. I was hoping we would find out more!!

Lilly has a bff Emma she is pretty awesome, Head of security Jackson, Jeffery who is Luke's dad works for her honestly the whole cast is awesome you begin to love them all!!

"Thanks baby," I smile at him. "you are so damn good looking. I could eat you with a spoon,"

I really enjoyed this story and i honestly can not wait for the second book because after that ending im going to need one!!
Bring on the 2nd book... That ending had me Screaming WTF.. and Crying i had fucken Chills i wanted more!!!
I loved the way Amie Nichols writes, and tells us a story to keep you interested in whats happening with a real good plot!!

"You Have Me Forever, My Sweet Lilly Flower"

Im glad i was asked to read and review this special little Jem, other wise i would have missed out on something wonderful!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment