2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mark Alders!!!

A Sangrille ChristmasA Sangrille Christmas by Mark Alders

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Mark Mark Mark

Where do i begin!! I mean Fuck i am lost for words.. This is my fave book of yours so far!!

I mean what more can i girl want, there was so much Cock, Sex, Love, Action, Drama, Every thing i Freaking love!! WOW You really should just keep writing more books like this for me PLEASE!!! (view spoiler)[I love all the Docking,And the foreskin!! YUM YUM!! But you had me freaking worried for like 5mins when Bartel, was letting the boys he Loved his brother and would take him for him self!! *PHEW* (hide spoiler)] I Want a Jordan and a Leroy for my own!!

Did i mention so much docking!! i am a fan of that now and for always thank you so much for letting me know all about that!!

For the longest time, Jordan jerked off Leroy using his foreskin to enhance the sensation of an already erotic experience Oh Hell yeah!! I loved it!!



I am addicted to these boys, you can find me re reading this one all the damn time!!

*smooches,Hugs and Kisses*



Oh wait there is more!!



This was AMAZING!!! HOT and SWEET and So much Docking!! I loved it!!

Once again Mark, You are an awesome awesome Author!! I loved this book!!

I really cant wait for more!!

Loved the world you created, and the characters were so Lovable!!



*baby face*  THUD, So so GOOD!!!



~Hugs~



**Come here my big bad twinky wolf.let me kiss you**





*I stand corrected you werent awesome,you were fucking amazing**



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment