2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Elle Parker~~Like Pizza and Beer~~

☆☆☆☆☆
WOW!!!
Dino and Seth are my new Fave couple!!!

I loved this book, just as much even more then the first one i read yesterday!!

Elle Parker you have an awesome series here, i hope you continue with Dino and Seth i just Love them so much!!

I laughed my ass off so much, and the mystery was Awesome, Loved the Ending it was so funny!!

The romance and the Guys bonding with each other was perfect!! I couldnt have asked for more, every thing was so good!!!

“Listen, I need to ask you a favor.” Seth licked a gob of mayonnaise off his wrist. “Oh? What kind of favor?” “A professional one. I intend to pay you in blow jobs.” “Are you serious? You mean like hire me for a case?” “Yeah.” I could tell by his demeanor we weren’t talking about strong-arming someone who’d welshed on a bet, or doing collections. I did those kinds of things for him all the time. 

Oh My this was such an awesome book!!

“You’re the detective, you have to figure it out.” “Seth, what the hell are you talking about?” I walked out into the parking lot and looked around to see if I could spot him hiding or watching me from an upstairs window. “If you want me, you have to find me. It’s like a scavenger hunt, and I’m your prize.” He sounded exceedingly pleased with himself. “You’re not serious.” “Oh, yes I am. I’ll even give you a hint. I’m not at Mama Gets anymore.” He hung up on me before I could fish for more information.

I could add so many more fave lines, and quotes and from this one!!
If you want a easy read you cant put down something funny and some thing real!!! then this is the book or series for you!!!


Im leaving you all with a little tease!!
Dino and Seth!!!

"Are you tellin me you can't jump that? Its barely more then seven feet."I planted my hands on my hips and stared up at him.

"I don't want to jump.I want to get my jollies sliding down your body.Now get your ass over here."

No comments:

Post a Comment