2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, January 21, 2011

Shadow Fever By Karen Marie Moning

Shadowfever (Fever, #5)Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW

Im not to sure what to write!!

I really Loved this one,was the best book of the series!!

Every thing about it was FANTASTIC!!



"Be. Feel.Live.

I'm pri-ya again. I always will be with this man."



Such an awesome series, and this just tops the cake!!!

Make sure you get some Fever!!! This Series will knock your socks off!!









View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. is this the last in the series? This is a series that has been on my radar and I will probably start it next month. Would be great if I could just get all of them at once LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, this was the last in this series You should read them they are so good!!

    ReplyDelete