2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, December 11, 2010

~~Fae Fever~~ Karen Marie Moning

Faefever (Fever, #3)Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


WoW, What did i think about this one??

Amazing,Full On more Question's and Not enough Answers!!!

Mac,you just Love her I find her to be very funny..And growing into a Kick ass fighter with her "MacHalo"!!
"Had he amped himself up again?Shot some kind of fae sex-dart at me when he'd said it?"  LOL love MAC!!!

What is Barrons?? I have a few ideas but i need to Know??
He is becoming very very interesting, Walking threw to the other side? And He is very very old!!!

So much Happened in this book!! I really Like Danni and Christian i hope we see more of these too in the next book!
Danni and her cute cussing "freck" hahaha

I really enjoyed Vlane in this one, he is some one you love it hate!!!
"I will grant you this.I like it when you say please.You will say it again"
Vlane is so cocky, I just love him!! Even tho i know he is up to no good!! But in saying that So is Barrons??? I loved when he is trying to teach her "VOICE"

"Stand on one leg and hop" Hahahah Too funnny, I think he likes mac ALOT!!!

As always im left with lots of Questions!!!
The ending was totally freaking CRAZY!! i hope some one saves her, But I loved it all!!!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment