2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~~Dreamfever~~

Dreamfever (Fever, #4)Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Hell, i do not know where to start!!
~~~~~~~~~~~SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was crazy so many emotions!!
Dreamfever picked up from the last one, and i was in tears alot when she was getting attacked, then she turned Phr-ya..It was CRAZY intense!!

"I Orgasm with out ceasing.I become the orgasm.Pleasure-pain!Exquisite! Mind melting,soul-shredding,the more they fill me the emptier i am."

HOLEY SHIT i was On the edge of my seat A LOT!!!

Dani Was really great in this one, i really enjoyed getting to know her  i think she is a very important girl! Mac her hero and she saved her from the Unseelie!! it was Fantastic..
Dani made me laugh so much with her "Dude" and her Cussing to her wanting to give her virginity to either Vlane or Barrons!!

Speaking of Vlane!! Where the hell is he??
He was no where?? And Mac needed his help a lot!!
"Are you fighting over me,MacKayla? I find this...attractive".
You got to Love Vlane when he is up to something!! But we just dont no what???

Barrons,WOW what a guy!! I really liked LOVE him!!
"It would make my cock hard to hear you say my name"
LMAO!! loved loved that part of the book when he "saved" her!!
What is he?? I honestly Hope he is not the beast, or bad or anything!!

"Black Mac" Totally Kicks ass!! Mac has come ALONG way from the start of this series, I think she is really important I can not wait till the 5th and Final book! Bring on Jan 18th!!

Now, Christian!! Where the Hell did he go?? I hope he wasnt the best,HE is awesome!! i really like him too!!
"Och and now you flirt me up,lass," he said weakly,with a shadow of that killer smile."When i canna do a thing about it."

Arghghg I am left with some Many Question??? her Parents?? Where are Barrons and Vlane?? What is LM up to?? Who did that Damn beast turn into?? The Ending just about shattered me!!
What Is Barrons?? What is Mac?? A princess maybe???
Who is going to save her?? Where is Dani?? TOO many not enough answers!!!

I really can not wait!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment