2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rough Riders!!! MY Fave CowBoy Series!!

Cowgirls Don't Cry (Rough Riders, #10)Cowgirls Don't Cry by Lorelei James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


OK WOW where do you begin!!
This was a long time coming, and i am glad it is done cos Brandt and Jessie were meant to be together!!
I am so crushing on Brandt now tho!!
This was an awesome book, and to see more into the other McCay cousins was so cool, Tell and Dalton were to cool and sweet with Landon!! i loved that we got to see all the regulars as well..
And What a freaking A hole Casper is!!! I mean G i could smack him in the head!! I hope he has whats coming to him and more!!
I Really loved this book alot!!
I hope we hear about these two love birds so more in the next up coming books!!

So look at Chase McCay, i think he is the next story!! Shall be interesting seeming we didnt get to see him much! We dont even know who he is going to be hooking up with, unless it is his PR girl *sugar tits* LMAO too funny!!

I hope Ben gets a book, he sounds like fun!!
And then Brandt two brothers, they are going to be Wild!!!

I love this series, i think it just gets better and better!!

It had me in tears at some stage Pissing my self laughing in places*The Kitchen Scene with Brandt and the McCay wives in the kitchen* holey hell that was funny as!!
And then at stages i was getting MAD!!! So good...

I Havent got he write words, but It was A great book!!!
You guys who havent read this series you should have a go it might suprise you :)






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment