2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, August 30, 2010

What I have been reading!!!


So Over the last month i have read ALOT!!
But, there were so many to talk about and write about!
I thought ill would just start back from the week that has pasted!!!
I read Nearly all of the Night Huntress and Night Huntress World books i have only one left to read and that is the recent one that came out,Night Huntress World one!!

They were all so good!!
I fell in Love with Bones i really liked Cat, and all the different characters we got to meet along the way. I laughed i Cried and i got mad!! This is a FANTASTIC series that i would recommend to every one to give a go! I personally would re read them again!!





No comments:

Post a Comment