2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beyond the Highlands Mist By Karen Marie Moning

So I have never read a Highlander book or anything by KMM,I thought that this way killing two birds with one stone would come in handy..LOL.. I think that is the old saying??
Any who I have finished This book, At start i was like,eh i dunno if i am going to like this!
But as i got past the first 3 chapters it happened!! I fell head over hells for Hawk and Adrienne,there story was fantastic and the plot and romance was so so so GOOD, i couldn't put it down!!
I Really did enjoy reading this book and i am totally going to continue with the series,I loved all the characters from Hawk to Grimm and to Hawks Mum and every one you get to meet!!
I gave it ☆☆☆☆ stars!!


~Summery from Goodreads~
Beautiful and intelligent, Adrienne de Simone is the quintessential '90s woman. She's also the perfect pawn for a fairy with a vengeful scheme. Determined to humble an arrogant 16th-century Scottish rogue, the fairy sweeps Adrienne into a century not her own, and into the arms of Hawk, a sinfully attractive conqueror of female hearts. As Adrienne resists her ardent challenger, Hawk's sweet, timeless seduction plays havoc with her resolve.

Sounds good,Yeah.. Go and read it..hehe It was AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment