2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

~~My Challenge on Goodreads to read Summer~~

I am a member on Goodreads and in a Awesome Group called ROMANCE READER READING CHALLENGES they have lots of fun a different challenges and at the moment i joined in to do the challenge read the Season Summer.. So i went away and looked at what i wanted and needed to read here is my complete list!!

June 21-2010 - Sept 22-2010
Completed: 0/7

S~~ Sins of the Night Sherrilyn Kenyon
U~~Unleash the Night Sherrilyn Kenyon
M~~Megan's Mark Lora Leigh Kindle
M~~My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding
E~~Elijah Jacquelyn Frank book or kindle
R~~Richelle Mead Succubus Blues
SummerSecrets of a Summer NightLisa Kleypas 

wish me luck,I am going to start with Sins Of The Night 

No comments:

Post a Comment